Want to pitch a Guest Post?
If you want to pitch a guest post idea, please keep the following in mind:
- I only post original, quality content that tells my readers something new. Please do your research beforehand (you can find my archives here) to understand what types of topics I tend to write about and to make sure that I haven’t already covered your idea. Or, if I have, make sure you are coming at it with a fresh perspective.
- Try to make it action-oriented. I always try to make my posts as actionable as possible, so if you’re going to pitch an idea to me, please do the same. Make sure you know what you want the reader to do when they are finished reading your article, and that your article will support that goal. Also, having research and/or data to support your argument is always a good thing.
- A guest post is not a poster for self-promotion. Yes, you will get exposure to my audience (currently have 2,000+ engaged email subscribers) and a link back to your site in your author bio, but the primary purpose of your post should be to create something valuable for my readers, not to advertise yourself or your company.
If you can meet these requirements, then please do the following:
- Send an email to [email protected] with subject line “Guest Post Ideas.”
- Include 3 guest post ideas with a few bullet points underneath each idea explaining the main points of the post.
- Please provide at least 3 writing samples (highly preferable to have your own blog, but not a requirement).
Want Me to Speak at Your University or Event?
I’d love to hear about what you’re planning and see if I might be a good fit. You’ll find info on my programs and a speaking-specific contact form on my Speaking Page.
Media & Business Inquiries
For all other inquiries, please fill out the contact form below.