Stefano helped me zero in on a project that aligns strongly with my personal mission/vision. Never in my life have I felt more well aligned to a project… When you think of a ‘Coach’ it almost sounds intimidating, but Stefano made our interaction very natural. It really just felt like I was talking to a good friend, who genuinely cared about my success.” – Francisco Iturbe, Technology Consulting Senior Analyst
Are You Hungry for MORE?
Do you ever feel like you know exactly what you need to do to take your life, business, or career to the next level, but for some reason you just can’t get yourself to do it?
Maybe some days you’ll get a huge surge of motivation and have an incredibly productive day, but then in the following days you’ll slip and completely lose focus.
Or maybe you actually have no idea what to do…
Maybe you have a good 9-5 job that pays well, but your heart’s just not in it anymore and you’re ready to move on to something else…
You want to do something BIG.
You want to do something that actually makes a DIFFERENCE in the world.
You want to do something that you’re PASSIONATE about.
The only problem is, you have no idea what that is. All you do know, is that it’s not what you’re doing right now.
Stefano is a receptive, understanding, and risk-free resource that can establish compatibility with anyone. He takes a sound strategic approach at working with your unique goals and impediments… What surprised me most about working with Stefano was the speed at which I came to the realization of what I needed to accomplish to reach my potential.” – Stephen Weiss, Business Process Consultant
For You, “Good” is Not Enough
You’re smart, driven, and what most people would consider a “high-achiever.”
When most people look at you, they think you’ve got it all figured out.
By most standards, you are already “successful.”
But despite your accomplishments, you’re hungry for more. A lot more.
You don’t want to settle for a “good” life… You want a GREAT life.
And deep in your heart, you know that you’re capable of SO MUCH MORE than you’re currently demonstrating.
The only problem is, you feel STUCK.
You feel like you’ve hit a wall.
Or you feel like you’re not moving as fast as you should be.
Or you feel overwhelmed and stressed out by all the information out there.
Or maybe there’s a little voice lingering in the back of your head that makes you wonder… “Can I really do this? Do I really have what it takes?”
Don’t worry, I’ve been there (many times…). I know exactly what you’re going through.
Here’s the deal…
What got you to your current level of success is EXACTLY what’s holding you back from getting to the next level.
In order to get to the next level, you have to start doing things differently, and you have to start thinking differently.
That’s where I come in.
It was a huge help to know I had someone in my corner, looking out for my best interests, during a really important time in my life.” – Erwin Wang, 22 year old recent grad
Powerful 1-on-1 Coaching
I design completely personalized and deeply transformative coaching programs for people who are ready to step up and take their life, business, or career to the next level.
Whether you’re looking to start a side hustle, launch your first business, or make a career transition, I promise to help you get from where you are right now to where you want to be.
When I choose to work with someone, I do so only because I truly believe in them and because I know that they’re capable of achieving so much more than they’re currently demonstrating.
Have you ever had someone truly believe in you?
Have you ever had someone believe in you more than you believe in yourself?
That’s what I do for my clients.
Well, that’s one small (but important) piece of what I do for my clients.
- I help my clients dream bigger than they’ve ever dreamed before. And then I help them get there, one small step at a time.
- I help my clients gain massive clarity, confidence, and motivation so that they can start taking massive action towards achieving their goals.
- I call them out on their limiting beliefs and I help them move past their fears, doubts, and insecurities.
- I challenge them and I hold them accountable to their desired outcomes and bigger picture purpose.
- I coach them to stay laser focused on their goals and to consistently take action towards achieving their goals, every single day.
- I help them optimize their time and energy on a day-to-day basis so that they get stuff done that actually matters, without getting burnt out.
As a young professional, like many I was afraid of speaking up and ask for a promotion at work. I not only learned how to fully prepare for meetings with management, I’m more comfortable having ‘uncomfortable’ conversations with management. Seriously, thank you!!” – Mayra Portillo, Chain Sales Representative
For a more detailed breakdown of the specific exercises and topics that I cover with my coaching clients, click here. This document outlines a 3-step framework that I tend to guide my clients through, however, please keep in mind that this is not a rigid program.
As I mentioned previously, my coaching is catered to each client’s specific needs and goals. I understand that everyone’s situation is different, which is why every client I’ve ever worked with has received a completely customized coaching plan.
Here’s What Some of My Past Clients Have Achieved
In the past, I’ve had the opportunity to work with some amazing people. For example:
- One of my clients, a top-performing IT consultant at a leading global consulting firm, was craving more meaning in his life. In just a few months, while still working his full-time job, he figured out exactly what to do (something he’s always wanted to do) and he started building a world-class non-profit organization that he’ll be launching in early 2017. He told me he has never felt more aligned with a project in his entire life.
- Another client wanted to break into the music industry, but he had no prior experience in the industry. In 3 months he managed to land not one, but two incredible job offers. He recently moved to LA and is now doing an apprenticeship with a well-established producer in Hollywood.
- Another one of my clients was frustrated, overwhelmed, and about to quit her job the first time I spoke to her. Within less than a month, she managed to make a few small changes in her life that completely turned things around. She started excelling at work again, and during one of our final meetings, she told me she was having a hard time sleeping at night because she was so excited for the next day.
Working with Stefano helped me establish habits that serve as the basis for all my goals… he helped me hold myself accountable for what I want to accomplish each and every day and week.” – Ransom Patterson, Senior at The College of Wooster
This is Not For Everyone
I want to be clear about this…
My coaching is not for everyone.
I don’t work with people who are merely interested in changing their lives.
I only work with people who are fully committed to taking action and investing in themselves.
Money is one form of investment, but you must also be willing to invest your time and energy. You must be willing to put in the work. And you must be willing to be coached.
I set the bar high when selecting clients because I only work with a very limited number of people at any given time in order to ensure the best possible experience for each of my clients.
But if I do choose to work with you, you can count on me to be 110% committed to helping you achieve your goals. You can count on me to always tell you the complete and honest truth about how I see things. I will tell you things that other people have never told you before, and I will ask you questions that no one has ever asked you before.
In return, I will expect the same type of commitment and courage from you.
If you’re ready to start playing BIG and you think we might be a good fit to work together, I invite you to apply.
Once I’ve reviewed your application, if I think we might be a good fit, I’ll contact you within 2 business days to let you know how to proceed.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me anytime at [email protected]
Looking forward to connecting!
If you don’t see an application link above, it’s because I currently don’t have any open spots. In the meantime, I encourage you to join my private email list below (you’ll be the first to know the next time I have spots available).